Laurie Keith wrote:

> If any of you busy people have a spare 15 minutes, can you give me an honest
> evaluation on our new corporate web site.

> http://www.createwith.com

> I have my own opinions, but I would like to go back to the decision makers
> with some independent comments from other professionals.

Not much to evaluate. Any page that tells me I need something I can't
have is a page I didn't need anyway. See also:
http://css-discuss.incutio.com/?page=UsingPoints
http://css-discuss.incutio.com/?page=UsingFontSize
--
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion or
prohibiting the free exercise thereof..." U.S. Constitution, Amendment 1

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata  ***  http://members.ij.net/mrmazda/auth/