From: "Kristof Rutten" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2004 11:54 AM
Subject: [WSG] Site-Check:

Hi WSG members,

  I've been working on my first -total webstandards- project for some
time now. It's enteing it's final
  stage, now only content has to be applied to it.

  Would you be so kind to do a little site-check to see if it all works
out ?

  I've tested it so far in Safari/Firefox/Camino/Firefox on PC/IE on PC
and I see no problems. But hey ;)

  I've tried to be as compliant as possible. Only have to recorde the
contact forms, the app I uses produces crappy 4.01 html code.
  Tables for forms .. brr ..

  Anyway :

  The url - http://www.sportopolis.be

Regards, Kristof