http://www.ss29.co.uk/wsg/test.html

Float Left and Right with a few additions,

Making the transition from table based old skool designs to XHTML - CSS with all the rigours of even transitional standard is quite a task
simple issues like images alignment etc can seem insurmountable at times.

The shear number of variations between CSS Levels 1, 2 3 implementations in browsers create a minefield of issues.
Various ugly looking hacks cause me numerous nightmares

any body know of a good plain speaking guides to using CSS to produce layouts.

>>SS

adam reitsma wrote:

Hello,

This might be a familiar story to you - i'm after a simple image
layout. I can code this layout in tables with my eyes shut, but can't
get it to work for me using css for layout.

http://adam.mvknowles.com/imagealign/test.html

are you able to make the top example look like the bottom one? one
image left aligned, one right aligned, both vertically centred?

Any help is appreciated.

Regards,

adam reitsma.

Thx Sam aka [EMAIL PROTECTED]