I am not sure if this is the appropriate forum to ask this question, if it is not, please excuse me.

We built http://www.ormap.org which is a GIS site. Our problem occurs when a user clicks the "Back" button.

What I am looking for is code to detect when the "Back" button is clicked (Alt+> is another problem). Any ideas or sites to direct me too.

Thanks in advance for talking the time to read this question,

Kevin

Kevin S. Gallagher

Systems Analyst/Team lead
IPD, ITS,
App Dev I
Supporting the Property Tax Division

Voice (503) 945-8306

Fax (503) 945-8737

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have received this e-mail in error, please advise me immediately by reply e-mail, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the message and any attachments from your system.