Thanks, Bert - footer fixed - will email off-list

Bert Doorn wrote:

G'day

On my main page have just noticed that the header doesn't quite reach all the way across the screen and neither does the header bottom
border. I get a small amount of horizontal scrolling at any resolution, even
1280x1024. It's because of your padding on the footer div. The box model
adds the padding to the width, so you end up with 0.25em + 100% + 0.25em.
Change it to padding: 0.25em 0; and the scrollbar should disappear. Should
not matter for the content as it's centered anyway.

****************************************************** The discussion list for http://webstandardsgroup.org/