What you are really getting at is not so much that you charge more because you know about building accessible standards based websites but because your experience is broader. For example you can say ...and because the site is built this way it has such and such benefits to vision impaired users or such and such benefits to search engine spiders.

There are numerous angles and numerous articles/tools online which can be used to demonstrate the benefits too. In the end the client should get the sense that you know what you are talking about if you demonstrate the benefits to them. Clients are looking for good advice as much as technical skills (which most often they don't follow anyway).

Nick

Something I think you all are missing is that you have taken time to learn about standards and accessibility.
I think I can charge more for my services because I have more knowledge about standards.
So for me the price may be more expensive - but they are paying for my knowledege and experience - rather than more time and work put into a job.

****************************************************** The discussion list for http://webstandardsgroup.org/