Sorry for the stupid post... I set FF to show imgs for the originating site only.

Kim

Christian Sonne wrote:

On Sat, Nov 27, 2004 at 02:28:08PM +0100, Kim Kruse wrote:

Hi,

I'm trying to find a CSS/image solution for a menu (not enough room for text based menu) and I found Dan Cederholms http://www.simplebits.com/bits/tab_rollovers.html which looks fine in IE6/Opera but no go with FF 1.0.

So now I wonder... does it just don't work with FF?

Looks exactly the same in my Konqueror 3.3.1, FF 1.0 RC2 and Opera 7.54 Final - what problems are you experiencing?

Kim