<best ren voice>
must resist.... feel a font debate coming on...... serif vs. sans-serif..... uggggghhhhhh!!! the pain!!!!!!!
</best ren voice>

My 2 cents about people not really being interested in code. I disagree. Totally. Good code for consumers [buzz-word for users not of the elicit drug kind, don't know where I picked it up, but man, talk about cool] means faster downloads, quicker/better rendering in _any_ UA, which means better experience.

Good on you Jason for getting rid of the splash page, but I am wondering why you are asking for feedback again when you have not implemented very much from the feedback to your post from yesterday? All the feedback said your site was pretty. But, your site still does not function any better than it did yesterday apart from saving me one click and half a minute of my attention sp

Natalie Buxton wrote:

I'm far from the best designer around, but I'll try and give you some
constructive feedback.

1. From a design angle, the page is lovely to look at (see, we can be
nice here!).
2. Using tables for layout is totalyl unnecessary and totally against
what this list is about.
3. Use of spans when you could just style the actual table, tr, td or
p tags etc.
4. Use of br when you used spans - use divs instead to create a break
or use CSS to insert margin/padding
5. Alt text on images that are spacers - they don't need alt text at
all. (Its bad enough that they are used as it is).
6. Tried to check out your hot logo design with images turned off, but
the page tells me nothing about what I would be looking at. Who was
the client? what was the project? were their limitations or awards
involved?

Because you are a graphic designer, and not a web designer I'm not going to go all our like Graham of Telstra and say "Crap". That's harsh and really not constructive. I also feel your use of serif fonts is fine, as long as you keep it for headings and never use it for paragraph text.

HTH

Natalie