> From: Chris Stratford

> I dont know if I explained it correctly - or if you
> understoood what I
> meant.
> But the problem I am having is the LIST BULLET are printing
> in IE, but
> not FF...

Ah ok, I thought you had used trickery with background images.
Fair enough, it looks like a wrong-ish interpretation on FF's part
(by the look of it, it just ignores *any* images set via CSS).

> Why wouldn't FF print List Bullets?
> I believe that the bullets are crucial to the operation of ULs...
> I may aswell use a <p> tag with some <br />s.

To work around it at the moment, may be worth doing a separate
print stylesheet which reverts to normal default bullets rather than
list style images.

Patrick
Patrick H. Lauke
Webmaster / University of Salford