I'm about to leave, but can check it for you in about 6 hours or so. What's the address? I'm not sure any more.
Best regards,

Marilyn Langfeld
http://www.langfeldesigns.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
+1.301.598.3300 business phone
+1.301.598.0532 fax
+1.202.390.8847 mobile

On Dec 2, 2004, at 2:00 PM, Sam Hutchinson wrote:

That is some very kind advice Patrick, thanks.
I have implemented the fixes to the main index.php file, and have dropped
the newsfeeds for now as they were causing some serious validation issues.
The main index.php file now validates fully as valid xhtml and css and works
in Moz / Firebird as intended. Just have to give the homepage some proper
content and work on validating the rest of the site now :)

Anyone running latest Safari on mac that can check the page for me please?

Thanks again.
I love this list :)

Sam
http://www.funkdub.info/