Hi Good People,

Is their a cross browser solution to adding list separators, eg pipes ('|')
to inline lists using only CSS, or does one have to add them in the markup
outside the anchor tag within the list item ?

Since joining the list about a month ago, I have learned so much (Thankyou
all). It has changed the way I think about web design, and because of that,
I feel there is something not quite right with the latter option.

Can anyone flick me yet another pearl of wisdom ?

Regards
Paul Farrell