Veine K Vikberg wrote:

Well, my link was given for XHTML Strict, in where my solution is the only way to both make sure it is to the greatest extent accessible as well as validating the code.

Let me explain a little more;

You missed my point completely: keep the onclick, but ditch the onkeypress,
as it otherwise means users can't tab past your link. Onclick is triggered by
the keyboard as well, so there's no need for a matching onkeypress.

--
Patrick H. Lauke
http://redux.deviantart.com