Hi,

I'm doing a "template" for a organization and the want a entry page from where people can select which page they want.
My problem is they want something like this http://www.esrum.dk/ny_web/esrum_forside.htm and they insist on having "rollover" effect for the images (image swap). Next problem is since it mostly schools using their website many have turned javascript off by default (according to their logs it's about 35%) so the sample above wont work for them (a sample they did themselves BTW)

I made a quick sample without the img swap thingy http://www.mouseriders.dk/esrum/index.htm but they insist on the img swap. So now I'm wondering which approach would be best using css and no javascript getting the layout as in my sample but with img swap?

Thanks for any help
Kim

****************************************************** The discussion list for http://webstandardsgroup.org/