Here's an odd IE CSS one that's got me stumped.

I've rebuilt the dropdown menus on a site:

http://www.seowebsitepromotion.com/

in pure CSS (except for IE, where there's a JS DOM tickle loaded up in an
IE-specific behaviour call conditional stylesheet). Fine. After much cussing
and Jack Daniel's it all worked. Except in IE, where the UL menu container
elements do not display their border property elements unless the mouse
either enters the UL element or is twice passed over the activating menubar
line 'a' element. Once each menu UL element has been cached, its border is
remembered until the page is closed or refreshed.

Menu markup, CSS snippet and .htc tickle can be found at:

http://www.seowebsitepromotion.com/dev/border_anomaly.htm

It's not a slayer but it has me been bugging me.

One other issue, the blue menu graphic illuminates in all but IE on
rollover. Any ideas?

Thanks all,

Mike Pepper
Accessible Web Developer
Internet SEO and Marketing Analyst
http://www.seowebsitepromotion.com

Administrator
Guild of Accessible Web Designers
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.gawds.org

solely for the use of the individual or body to whom they are addressed.
This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by Norton
AntiVirus for the presence of computer viruses. If this message is received
in error, please accept our apologies.