ok, so I'm so not a blogger! But my first attempt - a very brief rundown of the Wellington meeting - is here:
http://discuss.webstandardsgroup.org/archives/000018.htm

It was a great meeting. We had close to 40 show up and there's a lot of interest in the group and getting it working well next year.

Thanks to everyone who showed up, and to Terry Wood for his help and presentation! I'm looking forward to a lot of good things coming from this.

Oh, and of course thanks to Russ and Peter and others here for the help and impetus to set things up in Wellington.

Regards

Mike Brown

SIGNIFY LTD :: the logic behind

****************************************************** The discussion list for http://webstandardsgroup.org/