From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of David Laakso
Sent: Friday, December 10, 2004 01:42
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: THANKS AND HELP!? RE: [WSG] Site Critique - do your
worst...

On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 11:53:12 -0000, Sam Hutchinson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Currently looking into all the suggestions offered, so thanks :)
> Much oblidged to all list members who offered assistance.
>
> The page has now moved to:
> http://www.sammyco.co.uk/acttrwebpre/steady.php
>
> It also now validates fully via W3C and is working cross browser.
>
> The **only** glitch I seem to ge getting in testing now is in firefox:

XP 1280 native resolution LCD:
Sorry, can't fix my own  stuff, much less anyone else's. Nevertheless,
just thought you might want to know:
You're looking good in Opera7.54 now; however, she's breaking a litte at
120% zoom-- #FFF text in header dropping into menu, the quote in header
breaks a little, and the container breaks at bottom of the page.

Experienced same breaking problems in 1E6.0 at text size "largest" as in
Opera.
I normally use IE for testing purposes only, and then at security setting
at "High," which disables JavaScript among other things. You may(?) want
to consider an alternative menu for those using a JS disabled browser...

Best,

David

--
http://www.dlaakso.com/