Larry Rappaport has created a disturbance in the Force.
I felt its presence on 12/14/2004 4:20 PM.
Its substance was as follows:

I believe either Dreamweaver or Fireworks will do that for you, or you
could browse the web - there are several sites which will let you
borrow the figures.

Well I don't have either so I'll have to Google myself some answers. As for methods, the clients have (as of this email) said they want them all available as links for viewing/downloading, so I *probably* won't have to monkey with inline video content. However, thanks to everyone who gave me information on that subject; my knowledge of multimedia presentation is pretty sparse, so the more I can learn, the better. And thanks to everyone else who weighed in on how to present multimedia content in general.

Charlie

P.S. Speaking from personal experience, if I want a file badly enough, I will try to download ridiculously huge files. Over dialup, on a Pentium II laptop with 32 MB of RAM, running Windows ME and IE 5... you get the picture. More importantly, in this case no one will have to download the .mov files since it'll be a text link anyway. Cheers!