>From about 10 minutes worth of internet research and Googling, one can come to
>the conclusion that despite the <iframe> tag being depreciated (read:
>"invalid"), you can quite easily bring back the functionality with the
><object> tag

Well, we all know that said method simply doesn't work :) (Once again, another
round of applause to Microsoft!)

Then with a few more minutes of Googling, I found that using the iframe XHTML
1.1 module, you can bring it back _and_ keep the page valid XHTML

Now here's the question.... *how*

Nowhere on teh intarweb, does it give details on how to import the iframe
module into an XHTML 1.1 document.

Any suggestions?

Regards
-David