I just realised that the voice-family hack for IE behaves not the way I
expect it in IE 5.01 (works fine in IE 5.5).

Unfortunately the site is live already, so hopefully somebody can get me
on track quickly.

If you have a look at:

http://www.rmitenglishworldwide.com.au

You will notice that the menu in IE 5.01 is "slightly" stuffed. This
seems to be due to the IE hack I used for the widths. When I take the
hack out, it improves, but the widths are wrong. Put the hack in and IE
5.01 completely ignores both, the width it is meant to see and the width
it is not meant to see.

Here the link to the css:

http://www.rmitenglishworldwide.com.au/include/menu.css

Thanks guys!

Andreas Boehmer
User Experience Consultant

Phone: (03) 9417 0468
Mobile: (0411) 097 038
http://www.addictiveMedia.com.au
Consulting | Accessibility | Usability | Development