From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of David Laakso
Sent: Wednesday, December 29, 2004 9:49 AM
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: Re: [WSG] Browser Check - such inconsistencies!

On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 08:52:51 -0500, Lori Leach <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Here is the page with a larger font size (done in points) for all
> content,
> and a "width" now added to the right float. Does it still fall under the
> left side?
> http://www.zenfulcreations.com/sites/sss/index.htm
> http://www.zenfulcreations.com/sites/sss/global.css
>

> Lori Leach
> ZenfulCreations

Lori,

XP_SP2 1280 optimal LCD
FF
Menu breaks right on 1st zoom click.
Right coumn holds, and no longer breaks.
Text in the 2 upper containers(right coloumn) breaks at bottom on 3rd zoom
click.
Opera7.54
Menu just starts to break right at 110%(one letter and pipe).

Best,

David

--
http://www.dlaakso.com/