Julia wrote:

> On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 11:32:18 -0600, Collin Davis wrote:

> > I just redid my personal blog, moving from movabletype to wordpress, and
> > wanted some critique on design.  There are a few things up front I'm
> > going
> > to change.  The odd line under the header image for one, shortening the
> > dotted lines around the storyline text for another.  The link is:
> > http://collind.myftp.org/blog/

> Is it just me, or is the font size used for the posts,  huge?
> I dont have the best eyesight on the planet, and am using a 1280 x 1024
> resolution on a TFT, and the font seems awfully big to me in IE6 at text
> size medium.

Sounds like typical IE inheritance trouble easily solved. First wiki
paragraph explains easy solution:
http://css-discuss.incutio.com/?page=BrowserBugs
--
"I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the
Father except through me."                        John 14:6 NIV

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata  ***  http://members.ij.net/mrmazda/auth/