From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jorge Laranjo
Sent: Thursday, 30 December 2004 10:03 AM
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: Re: [WSG] Site Review: e-oddie.com

Hi there!
Nice site!
But why do you use this in the HOMEPAGE ?

You don't need tables in there!
Remove that table and your done !
--
Atentamente,
Jorge Laranjo

site > http://thetaoofwebdesign.tk/
email> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
msn > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
aim > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
jabber > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Em 29/dez/2004, ās 21:55, Tatham Oddie escreveu:

Hi all,

I’m now reasonably confident that the redesign of http://www.e-oddie.com/ is now nearing completion, and would appreciate a review both from a standards approach and a design approach.

Things to note:
http://www.e-oddie.com/ should be compliant – it is part of the redesign
http://www.e-oddie.com/sydneylife/ has some XHTML validation errors due to the way ASP.Net writes out its server-side forms. I am writing a reusable server module to fix this, although it isn’t easy and will take a while. So, any form related violations – please ignore them for now.
http://www.e-oddie.com/blog/professional/ (linked to throughout the site as ‘Geeky Stuff’) hasn’t be redesigned and it generated by a blogging tool. I’ll get on to this next, once I have finished the rest. That way I can copy-paste a lot of CSS and keep it consistent.

Also, some checks in other browsers would be appreciated. I have yet to get my Virtual PC image running, so I only have IE6 and FF1 on WinXP to test with.

Thanks in advance!

Tatham Oddie

http://www.e-oddie.com/