>Nice! :)

>However, I do get a horizontal scrollbar in FF1.0 and the tiling
pattern for the side of the content pane doesn't match up with the top,
try adjusting >your background-position:; property to resolve this
>HTH

>-David R

Thank for your input, David!

Do you have any suggestions for getting rid of the horizontal scroll?  I
see it in FF too and I don’t like it but can’t quite figure out how to
make it disappear.

Also, the bg image is tiling perfectly for me in FF1.0 and in the other
browsers I've checked in, so I'm not sure how to tackle that one.  Would
you mind sending me a screenshot offline?  Anyone else having problems
with the tiling?

Thanks!

Mani Sheriar
Sheriar Designs | www.ManiSheriar.com