I’ve got round this problem with a table kludge in the past, and I’d like to learn how to fix it in CSS … the elements in my form don't line up – the labels aren’t in line with the input boxes they relate to.   Can anyone tell me how to fix it?

It’s much worse in Firefox than it is in IE.  In fact in IE I’d say it’s acceptable – just – but in Firefox there is a marked difference in position between the labels and the input box they relate to.

See http://atalkingdog.com/form.htm    for the example and CSS that relates to it.

What do I change to fix this?   Can anyone help?

Cheers

Mike Kear

AFP Webworks

Windsor, NSW, Australia

http://afpwebworks.com

.com, .net, .org etc domains start at A$20/year