I think you may have the wrong end of the stick on what the initial post was about. Someone wanted to point out that a site was badly made and another suggested the sending of this document. All I am suggesting is that in that circumstance it is neither professional nor in the best interest of one's cause to be abusive.

The posting it was raised in was called:

      Re: [WSG] What can you say to a site like this?

It wasn't a document I wandered across and just thought yuk, obviously. Enough said.

Steven Clark Norty Pig Web Development http://www.nortypig.com http://www.blog.nortypig.com

Click here for the latest chart ringtones: http://ringtones.com.au/ninemsn/control?page=/ninemsn/main.jsp