I definitely like the new look of your page. No question.

I am not a big fan of those dropdowns, though. Why do I have to click on the
primary item to get the dropdown? It forces the user to make an additional
click that is not really necessary. The good old mouseOver would do the job
much better, I think. In particular as there is no choice: if I want to
navigate your site I need the navigation items that are currently hidden.

One other thing I noticed lately: most standards-based websites suddenly
start to look the same. They've got this "A-List-Apart" look on them:
centered, 800px wide, horizontal navigation at the top. Not that there is
anything wrong with it, but the second you see that design style you know it
was done by a fan of web standards. I wonder where this comes from?

Sorry, this sounds like I am only complaining about your site. These were
just two things that came to my mind. But in general I really like the new
design.

HTH.

Andreas Boehmer
User Experience Consultant

Phone: (03) 9417 0468
Mobile: (0411) 097 038
http://www.addictiveMedia.com.au
Consulting | Accessibility | Usability | Development