berry wrote:
.... That way I am sure that the font and the design will be always
be the same with different resolution. That way user don't have to enlarge windows. The design will be always a the good size.

http://www3.sympatico.ca/berryf/Template2.htm

I'm sorry, but you cannot rely on something like that.

a: My minimum font size is set in advance - and the page breaks.

b: If I use IE/win and the font size is too small, then I use IE/win's
own font size. It's only two clicks away in all versions of IE/win.

You will do better with some retesting and changes to your methods and
font sizes. The visitor is in control...

regards
        Georg