I was hoping someone could look at a test page I am workin on located at:

http://www.echs.dpsnc.net/testing/html/public_affairs.htm.

the problem I am having is in IE Win, the text in the third column (on
the right) is not fitting inside the column borders. I originally
tested using firefox, so I got the text to fit perfectly with that
browser and any extra padding or margin I add to help out with IE will
push things too far over to the right in the mozilla browsers.
Starting to get my predicament? It's driving me batty! Any hints,
suggestions or solutions would be greatly appreciated.

the CSS can be found at http://www.echs.dpsnc.net/testing/css/DPS_top_level.css

TIA

--
::Bruce::