Bruno Torres wrote:

I am designing a new layout to my weblog and I'd like you people to
tell me your opinion about it.
The layout is on http://www.brunotorres.net/trial/index.php
All critics and opinions are welcome.
People using mac please, check it for me (iCapture is not working so I
have nowhere to test on mac browsers).

Cheers!

I think that I actually prefer the old layout, however the new one is good too. Main complaint with the new one is the google ads column. Its a lot of space for little content. Maybe you could also have some photography in the header, I like the image used on the previous layout.

Now mark up is whats important on wsg.
Your content type should be "application/xhtml+xml; charset=utf-8"
I would add a description meta too.
Not sure that you really need the fieldset in the email and search forms.
Otherwise it all seems good.

Didn't see any obvious errors.

Later,