This site seems to do it

http://www.qrow.com/home.php

Cheers

Helen Rysavy
Web Designer, Teaching & Learning Development
Charles Darwin University, Northern Territory 0909
Tel: 8946 7779 Mobile: 0403 290 842
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.cdu.edu.au
CRICOS Provider No: 00300K

                      Carmelyne

                      Thompson                 To:
wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        cc:

                      tely.com>                Subject:  [WSG]
background-image:
                      Sent by:

                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      group.org

                      19/01/2005 10:09

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      wsg

Maybe I was dreaming but I recall reading somewhere that  it is possible
to put links on images in the "background-image: " property.

Any direction toward that article will be greatly appreciated. I've
looked far and wide, now I just want to know if I was just dreaming that
I thought I read this somewhere.

Thanks in advance.

PS.
/rock on