As far as I understand, a background image means just that, a image in the background. If something needs to be a link, I believe it should be in the foreground. Am I being too strict and literal?

Helen wrote:

What I was talking about and I think some other were too was being able to
have a href link attached to an image that is a background image,
particularly for banner images, so that they can link back to the home page
for instance.

Normally you can put a link right onto an image, but the question was, how
do you put it onto a background image.

--
Eunice Choi
email - [EMAIL PROTECTED]