Hi All
I'm sorry if this is off topic.
I'm looking into building an online store for a local museum using the yahoo store platform. I built one in my table days and that was a long time ago. I'm just wondering if anyone has some experience building a standards-based template with the yahoo store and if there are any pitfalls or suggestions to know. I need to present a bid today and I'd like to factor in any surprises.

I'd welcome responses off list to [EMAIL PROTECTED].

To keep it on topic any tips about transforming pre-packaged table content to standards-based would be beneficial.
Thanks
Ted Drake
www.tdrake.net