A lot less tables than before 8D but plenty of validation errors...  It
scares me to think of how difficult it would be to keep all of the
content compliant when there's so much 3rd party shite plugged into
every page.  Definitely a step in the right direction, thumbs up!

Mt.

IMPORTANT: This e-mail, including any attachments, may contain private or
confidential information. If you think you may not be the intended recipient,
or if you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender
immediately and delete all copies of this e-mail. If you are not the intended
recipient, you must not reproduce any part of this e-mail or disclose its
contents to any other party.
This email represents the views of the individual sender, which does not
necessarily reflect those of education.au limited except where the sender
expressly states otherwise.
It is your responsibility to scan this email and any files transmitted with it
for viruses or any other defects.
education.au limited will not be liable for any loss, damage or consequence
caused directly or indirectly by this e-mail.