Hello,

I am currently busy/trying to make a pure css website.. Not using tables or frames.
The problem that has occured for the menu we are using a flashbased menu. But because the index.php file is only one file which
reloads when clicking on something the flash menu also reloads all the time.
To see what I am talking about - have a look here : http://www.tripany.com/vdbII/

The thing that I want is that either flash isn't reload on a refresh or loading a new content.. of a way to use flash in this
situation where it wont be reloaded all the time. Hope that anyone can help me with this.. else I will have to make the page using
frames - which is something I dont want to do [a bit stubborn].

Thnx in advance for the help !

With regards !
Sven