Ted Drake wrote:

But if we need to do it to be competitive, would this at least protect those that are innocent, the people who need to use screenreaders?

I've an idea. Quite a few people run personal sites that allow people to leave comments. You could create a script that automatically leaves comments on their site along with a link. That way you'd inherit some of their Google juice.

Another method would be to send lots of emails to random people. If you send enough you are bound to find somebody interested in your products.

I mean, if you need to be competitive you should really explore all the options.

:-)

Andy Budd

http://www.message.uk.com/