Also note that it will only be made available for XP. Everyone else will have to stay on IE6 or earlier.

Carl.

Windows XP now accounts for 60% of all Internet users now?

I'll probably just put a notice up, telling people to download Firefox or Opera if they're on Pre-Windows XP or IE7.0 if they're on Windows XP.

However, watch out if a large % of your site visitors are corporate or academic (K-12), many schools and companies don't update their WWW software unless its like 6 months overdue. I'm sure we all have experiences with schools and the like still running Flash 5.

--
-David R