I've been working on redesigning a website and I have a bug where there is a bit of space at the top of the body that won't go away. I'm not sure it it's padding or margin or what, but I tried setting all of those to 0 and it wouldn't go away, I want to be able to line those black buttons up to the very top of the page. I played around with some stuff and I found that changing the top margin on div#header doesn't do anything in firefox unless it's greater than 1em or something. Could this be a firefox bug or is it my code?