James-

Very nice site indeed. . . a couple thoughts:

The main navigation ("visitors | exhibitors | about...") bar hangs beyond the right edge of the content's white background (Mac FF 1.1, Opera 7.51). A lot more page elements hang off in Mac IE 5.2, if you care (many don't, but I still do).

Also, in consideration of those browsers that have javascript turned off, you may want to place some back-up "href" attributes in some of your <a> links. Specifically your footer links and the "View the image file" link (there may have been others, I didn't hunt for more) use "onclick" javascript calls to pop your windows. However if javascript is turned off, those windows won't pop, and your users won't get that information.

As an accessible alternative, place the url into an href tag, and then at the end of your onclick javascript call, place a "return false;" so that if javascript IS enabled, the href won't be followed by the browser. If you do this, also don't forget to add title attributes to keep your links valid.

Hope that makes sense,
John