Nick Lo wrote:

Just out of interest what "standards" (in the sense of a generalised approach) are you all applying to site structuring?

There is a well known article (that I cannot remember the URL for) that discusses the fairly accepted standards for a site like; Home, Contact Us, About Us, News, etc. So I was curious how people here apply those kind of standards to their site structure and also what they feel about doing them for the sake of usability, etc.

Thanks,

Nick

These are more conventions than standards. It's good to follow if possible, but not necessary.