> Should lead to yet another tool, Visio or OmniGraffle, if so what is recommended on the MAC OS side?

Chris,

You might want to look into this article by Andy Clarke (And all that Malarkey):

http://www.stuffandnonsense.co.uk/archives/css_markup_guides.html

He uses Macromedia Fireworks to construct layout wireframes and "CSS mark-up guides" before adding any color to his design. Then, to build on those layouts, he suggests using the multiple frames feature of Fireworks so that you can go back to any design point whenever you like. Up until recently, I had been using Photoshop exclusively for web design. But once I read this article, I decided to give it a try and find it a better method overall.

Check out the article when you get a chance.

Patrick
Patrick Haney
Not a sausage
http://patrickhaney.com