Hello everyone!
   As my first post I'd like to ask you something technical.

I've got a simple div element with an unordered list inside (as you can
see at www.re1.it/pierofix/justlinkit : the big gray square with all links).

The div's width is set in percentage and his padding is set in px: ok, it
works!

In the previous version also the padding was set in percentage, but this
solution makes the page a Guernica (by Picasso), with IE, OBVIOUSLY. The
problem is that when I pass the mouse over one of the link in the list,
the link shifts left and top (with 300 links, it seams to be in a disco!).

Have you ever seen this mess before? How did you solve it? I've set the
padding in px but I'm not satisfied.

Thanks to all,
Piero.

P.S. Sorry for my english.