Alright, I tested it in IE5/Mac, Safari, Firefox and Opera and they
all turned up content.

Seeing as she doesn't know what system she's on, I'd very much doubt
she's running anything besides Mac or PC. Linux users tend to know
they are running linux :-)

It could have to do with this bit of CSS:

#leftcolumn { width : 350px; float : left; }

#rightcolumn { width : 350px; float : right;}

You don't need to float both items, just one or the other. I think in
some browsers (NN4 perhaps?) it just totally destroys that. It figures
if both items are floated there is nothing for them to float against.
Try experimenting with that snippet.

On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 12:39:24 -0000, designer
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Thanks Ingo, but she can see ALL the rest of the site, so it can't be that!
>
> Much obliged,
>
> Bob

Jalenack.com