Thanks Bert, but please know that I didn't make any assumptions about
screen resolution, but simply failed to checked the site in 800X600. I
always check my sites in different screen resolutions, but dropped the
ball this time.

Thanks for the reminder, and I'll fix the problem accordingly.

Kind regards,
Mario