I also hate hideen links but those links are from Google and it is a
JS script which i have no idea how it is generated or how to make it
as a popup.... i hate it because when it is clicked it navigates away
from the website.....

Thangs Guys... :)

On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 18:04:54 +0800, Bert Doorn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  > It must be that everyone accepts it.
>
> Maybe...  Although I doubt it.
>
> I don't like sites that interfere with my normal browser
> settings.  I often look at the status bar before clicking on a
> link.  If the target is hidden, it's probably not worth visiting.
>
> Luckily this particular nuisance is a non-issue for me with
> Firefox.  I have it set to not allow scripts to hide the status
> bar or change status bar text, resize windows, etc.
>
> Regards
> --
> Bert Doorn, Better Web Design
> http://www.betterwebdesign.com.au/
> Fast-loading, user-friendly websites

Best Regards,
Olajide Olaolorun @ www.olajideolaolorun.com
"...ain't nothing impossible unless you make it..."