Other than the 404 errors on some of the menu items (which I assume you already knew about :) the only thing I can see is a couple of validation issues: http://validator.w3.org/check?verbose=1&uri=http%3A//testdrive.fueladvance.com/Default.aspx just to do with the html tag

Otherwise looking good.

Glenn

Tatham Oddie wrote:

All,

Without out taking up too much of your time, it’d be great if you could take a look at http://testdrive.fueladvance.com/ and let me know anything that leaps in your face as bad.

Please be brutal.

I’m hoping there won’t be too much of a beating, but if there is I’d prefer to do it now before we dump in all the content and move to production.

(PS. Notice the XHTML1.1 validating ASP.NET? J)

Thanks in advance!

Tatham Oddie

Fuel Advance

www.fueladvance.com