In fact, IE5 (on another computer) renders even less than the few that IE6 displayed; Opera and Netscape 7.2 also performed very poorly... And when I tried this on another machine here with FireFox, it performed very poorly in comparison with my machine... so must be affected by what fonts or setup you have in the operating system???

Siggy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sigurd Magnusson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <wsg@webstandardsgroup.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2005 7:25 AM
Subject: Re: [WSG] Style part of form field

http://www.sql-und-xml.de/unicode-database/miscellaneous-symbols.html

All symbols of version 2.1 are shown in standard-browsers.

Actually, while when I loaded this up (in FireFox), I was happily surprised that all symbols showed, I noticed that IE6 showed WAY less than half of them... perhaps there is a work-around or other factors involved here (e.g. the character set, font used to display the items, etc).

Siggy