----- Original Message ----- From: "Kornel Lesinski" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Except that multiple classes selector doesn't really work in Internet Explorer, ofcourse.
http://www.quirksmode.org/css/multipleclasses.html

Are you meant/allowed to define classes like that page says:

The example given is a definition of:
p.underline.small

(See the page for all the definitions.)

The example above is a definition for when an element uses both of these classes (which both have their own definitions), but that is going one step further than I need. Up to now I would not define a class like that, but maybe it is valid.

Stephen