FYI, same problem in ff1.0.2/Mac)S 10.3.3 - dropdown drops but doesn't retract again.

Works well in Opera 7.54, but the dividing line between Cleaning and Health Support looks more like a dashed line - seems to be broken somehow.

However, works great in Safari 1.2.1.

Good luck!
Wendy

Alan Trick wrote:
Sorry, I don't have a Mac, so I can't help you in that department, but I tested it in my versions of Firefox (1.0.2 & nightly) and the menus go down, but they won't go up again (at least I couldn't figure out how to do it).
Alan Trick

Richard Czeiger wrote:

Let's combine a whole bunch of different CSS concepts and hope it works in everything. :o)
Check out this link:
http://www.grafx.com.au/wip/test/test.html
Here's the CSS:
http://www.grafx.com.au/wip/test/styles/style.css