Hello folks,

Anyone else having issues with the suckerfish (and son of suckerfish)
menu in IE6 SP2? I've been trawling through the archives and can't see
a post on this issue. I notice that IE6 with service pack 2 installed
initially blocks the JavaScript that makes the li hover sections drop
down/across - so you only see the home navlinks and nothing happens on
rollover. You have to click on the message saying IE has blocked the
script and then agree to have the code run in the browser. This didn't
happen with SP1. Painful :/

Regards
PAUL ROSS
SkyRocket Design Co