Hi Guys, Gals and gender non-specifics,

I’ve been wondering about Legends… Not the kind that makes a really good fantasy story, or Rock Star Legends, but the legends that go along with fieldsets.

I have been finding that the amount of styling a legend will take is rather limited since the browser applies a certain level of style to it by itself. I was wondering if any of you guys might know a good resource regarding styling legends, and what is/is not possible.

Thank you very much.

Best Regards,

Phil Baines

Netring media and technology

website: www.netring.co.uk

telephone: (+44) 01239 711 471

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication of this E-mail message is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this E-mail message in error, please notify us immediately. Please also destroy and delete the message from your computer.